GLOBAL CONSULTING AND MECHANICAL SERVICES RISK CONTROL CAPABILITIES
GCMS has been hired by numerous contractors to run and supplement their safety programs and will meet the OSHA inspectors onsite and assist in representing our clients.
TRAINING SERVICES INCLUDING:
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hr Construction
- Overhead Crane and Rigging
- Scaffold Competent Person and Forklift Training
- Safety Audits
- Safety Program Management
Global Consulting and Mechanical Services is a full-service loss control safety company providing a wide range of safety-related services and safety training. GCMS has full-time consultants that can support your needs.
Our consultants have worked with numerous clients of all sizes throughout the United States to develop customized safety programs, conduct OSHA compliance reviews, employee safety training programs, forklift certification training, safety program reviews, on-site safety audits, safety committee meetings, and more. Specialty areas include program development, evaluation and reduction of loss and hazard exposures, OSHA compliance, and employee training in industrial, construction, commercial, and public settings.
Global Consulting and Mechanical Services will work with you to develop safety training that is specific to your needs.
RISK ASSESSMENTS: GCMS can conduct full Safety Audits for any industry. Our consultants can conduct full mock OSHA Audits, Insurance Surveys (all lines), Program Evaluations as well as Industrial Hygiene Exposures. A full written report with recommendations and suggestions on ‘How to avoid future risks’ will be provided.
SAFETY MANUAL AND UPDATING: Current Safety Programs can be reviewed and updated or they can be designed specifically to fit your needs. All programs will exceed the OSHA recommended standards. GCMS consultants have written Numerous Safety Manuals for all types of Industries.
REGULATORY CONSULTING: GCMS is equipped to assist in various regulatory-related services (DOT, OSHA) including mock OSHA inspections, program review, training courses, remediation strategies, and developing responses to inquiries and inspections.
GCMS can run and maintain all aspects of the Construction and General Industry / Safety Programs.
THESE SERVICES CAN INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Site Evaluations
- Training (Onsite or Toolbox topic services) 10 & 30-hour OSHA classes
- Accident Investigations
- Maintain records – OSHA 300 logs, exposure records
- Written Safety Manual (English/Spanish)
- Excavation & Trenching Programs
- Personal Protective Equipment Selection
- Fall Protection Procedures
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- OSHA Compliance Analysis (General Industry and Construction)
- Safety & Health Training
- Respirator Training
- Fire Safety
- Machine Guarding (assessment and training)
- Welding/Cutting Safety
- Crane and Hoist Training
- Qualified Rigger Training
- Lockout/Tagout training
- Development of Energy Control Procedures
- Confined Space- Identification and training
- Scaffolding Training
- Forklift Training
- Fall Protection
- Trenching and Excavation Competent Person Training
- Hazard Communication/GHS
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Exit Procedures and Training